I’m often asked this question. The only topic that we like to concentrate on is …
… really, really good photography.
Why not go with Uncle Bart’s free offer?
Here is an excerpt from the web site of the Professional Photographers of Canada:
A professional photographer:
- adheres to a stringent code of ethics and standards.
- constantly upgrades his/her skills through education seminars. conventions and regular print show competitions.
- observes the highest standard of honesty in all transactions.
- produces photographs of quality equal or superior to the samples he/she displays.
- applies his/her best efforts towards providing the best possible photographic services.
- maintains co-operation with fellow professional photographers by sharing knowledge to achieve and maintain the highest standard of quality.
- performs to a high standard of conduct in accordance with the code of ethics.
Here are some of the areas where we can help you …..
|Portraits||Family: individuals, groups, special occasions.|
|Corporate: head shots, groups, events.|
|Fashion||models, clothes, jewellery, accessories.|
|Can provide stylists to look after makeup, hair, wardrobe.|
|Corporate||People, product, process, place. Annual reports, promotion.|
|Retail, food & drink, advertising.|
|Architecture||Retail, real estate, hospitality.|
|Special Events||Fundraisers, parades, fairs, sports.|
|Mobile Event Tower.|
|Non-Profit||Customised applications for non-profit or not-for-profit organizations.|
|Community & School: Camera Clubs, Mentoring.|
|Remembrance||Images to remember those special people who leave us too suddenly.|
|Fine Art||A limited selection of images available for purchase.|
|Other Services||Preparation for your portrait or special event, Slide Shows, Music, Graphite Drawings, Ancestry Research|
Please look inside Galleries for examples.
For a more detailed description of any category please call, or complete the inquiry form on the Contact page.
There is no standard, fixed, package price. There are too many variables:
– time, location, size, complexity, circumstances, etc.
A no-charge consultation provides the opportunity to explore how we can creatively put together a proposal that will give you the very best value.