PHIL SHEPHERD WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU ON A PHOTOGRAPHY JOURNEY THROUGH ICELAND!
Are you looking to perfect your photography technique and experience the majestic landscapes of Iceland? We’d like to help you snap the perfect shot and experience the adventure of a lifetime! Phil Shepherd is organizing an amazing trip for you to join next fall.
• Owner/operator of Shepherd Photography
• Honours graduate of Humber College Certificate in Photographic Technique
• Member of Professional Photographers of Canada
• Member of Richmond Hill Chamber of Commerce
• Member of Richmond Hill Camera Club
• Instructor of Photography Art at Varley Art Gallery
• Permanent exhibit at the Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts
• Conducts monthly workshops
• Expedition leader
A vast, evocative country, constantly evolving and changing through the sheer power of the geological forces that created it. This week provides the perfect introduction to the southern half of the country, as we journey from the mountainous Snaefellsnes Peninsula in the west across the dramatic lunarlike landscape of the Fjallabak Nature Reserve to the eastern tip of the massive Vatnajokull National Park. Craters, hot springs, lava flows and thundering waterfalls dot our route, before we travel back along the south coast to Reykjavik.
• Discover the ‘Land of Ice and Fire’
• Explore the best of volcanic southern Iceland
• Natural phenomena and cultural highlights
• An exploration into Icelandic culture: the people and the land
• Enjoy fabulous sights, incredible food
• Maximum 16 participants
• 8 days covering Southern Iceland only
• Travel via shuttle bus, 7 nights in farms, simple guesthouses and hotels
in convenient locations
• Extensive photographic expertise NOT required – workshops will be conducted daily
• Complicated equipment NOT required – a basic DSLR or equivalent mirrorless, with a single zoom lens 28 to 250
Traveling on your own? No problem! We’re happy to match you up with a tour member of the same gender.
If you’d prefer your own room, optional single supplements are available on request.
NEED MORE INFO? INTERESTED IN BOOKING A TRIP?
Download our brochure ICELANDIC ESCAPADE INTO THE UNEXPECTED
or give us a shout: 647-522-9680 info@ShepPho.ca